- [Ang97]: C. H. Ang and T. C. Tan, New linear node splitting
algorithm for R-trees, in M. Scholl and A. Voisard, editors,
Advances in Spatial Databases - Fifth International Symposium,
SSD'97, Berlin, July 1997, pages 339-349 (also Springer-Verlag
Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1262).
- [Beck90c]: N. Beckmann and H. P. Kriegel and R. Schneider and
B. Seeger, The R*-tree: an efficient and robust access method for
points and rectangles, Proceedings of the SIGMOD Conference,
Atlantic City, NJ, June 1990, pages 322-331.
- [Gutt84]: A. Guttman, R-trees: a dynamic index structure for
spatial searching, Proceedings of the SIGMOD Conference, Boston,
MA, June 1984, pages 47-57.
- [Same90a]: H. Samet, The Design and Analysis of Spatial Data
Structures, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1990.
- [Whit82]: M. White, N-trees: large ordered indexes for multi-dimensional space,
Statistical Research Division, US Bureau of the Census, Washington,
- [Kame93]: I. Kamel and C. Faloutsos, On packing R-trees,
Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Information and
Knowledge Management, Washington, DC, November 1993, pages
- [Kame94]: I. Kamel and C. Faloutsos, Hilbert R-tree: An
improved R-tree using fractals, Proceedings of the 20th International
Conference on Very Large Data Bases, Santiago, Chile, September
1994, pages 500-509.
- [Rous85]: N. Roussopoulos and D. Leifker, Direct spatial search
on pictorial databases using packed R-trees, Proceedings of the ACM
SIGMOD Conference, Austin, TX, May 1985, pages 17-31.